As I will be on my feet to look out for opportunities to reach my $10,000 a month target, check often into my blog to share my dreams as well as yours!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Daytipper is the place where I find out about the value of my blog!

Would you like to win some cash prizes for the tips that you have? If you think that your tip is insightful and helpful, you might be able to win yourself some money as Daytipper offers $100, $75, and $50 to the top three tip authors with the most popular and useful tips in a given month. They will pay you via PayPal.

Aside from the monetary rewards, you will also be able to receive their tips newsletter. Do you know that I get to know the value of my blog through Daytipper? Not only WebsiteOutlook shows the net worth of my blog but also its Traffic Rank, Page Rank, Backlinks, Daily Page Views etc.

Daytipper also leads me to PaperBackSwap where one can swap their old unwanted books with those books that are listed in the site. Just list the books that you no longer want and when another member requests one of your titles, send it off and you will receive a credit to choose your own book. As there are thousand of members in the site, you will get many choices of books title to choose from.


My site is worth $1693.6.
How much is yours worth?



No comments: