As I will be on my feet to look out for opportunities to reach my $10,000 a month target, check often into my blog to share my dreams as well as yours!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Contact PayPal for free!

I think most of us who make money online will have a PayPal account. It is the most preferrable online payment processor account out there in the net as it enables us transfer our money easily. The verification process is also very easy to complete as compared to Alertpay.

However, if you are having trouble with your account and wish to call them, you will be in for a nightmare. Don't ever think that one call to them is all it takes to rectify your account problem. You will need to make endless calls to them to check on your status of your account.

Hence, it might cause a bit dent in your pocket for making all those phone calls. Not willing to pay for those huge phone bills that I might incur, I scour the web and get the following number which you can contact PayPal through Skype for free!
+18882211161    

 

No comments: