As I will be on my feet to look out for opportunities to reach my $10,000 a month target, check often into my blog to share my dreams as well as yours!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Being an online tutor?

Are you interested to become an online tutor ? For those in this professional line, you can register yourself at BuddySchool and create a tutor profile there. The subjects that you can teach are limitless. There are categories on arts and crafts, body and mind, business, humanities, language, science etc.

The popular one are English, Math, Spanish, French and Chinese. The online tutor session can be done over MSN messenger, Yahoo messenger, Google Talk, Skype and others. You can also put down your schedule in which you are free to teach.

Tutoring payment can be made via PayPal, credit card, Western Union, Xoom etc. As there are many tutors there, you can offer free lesson to the students in order to entice them to sign up for your services.

1 comment:

Laura said...

This is an excellent link. Thanks for sharing!! Online tutoring is a great way to earn. I shall view the site later