As I will be on my feet to look out for opportunities to reach my $10,000 a month target, check often into my blog to share my dreams as well as yours!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Online Research Service

Yes, this can be your next endeavor online money making project. Before that, let dwell into this a little bit.

What is an online research service? It is a service provided by experience writers for providing contents to your sites, reviewing your sites or blogs, or even writing thesis for your project! though the last one might sound a bit out of the box and illegal, but I think it can be done. If you don't have time to write and update your site/blog, this is where they come in to fulfill your needs.

My friend who is a former corporate executive is offering such a service. Check out his online research service. I believe he can fulfill whatever needs you might have in seeking out contents for your site(s)/blog(s).

Now, maybe for those of you who are experienced and love to write, why not offering such a service yourself? Who know, you might be laughing your way to the bank after this!

1 comment:

Tricia Ling said...

Thanks a lot for your posting.