As I will be on my feet to look out for opportunities to reach my $10,000 a month target, check often into my blog to share my dreams as well as yours!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A little word about Pay-less

I have been noticing my visitors went to some of the sites that I have listed here. As I am new and a member in each and everyone of them, I cannot verified the status of the site concerned. My apology to my fellow visitors.

However, I do want to mention a paid to forum that is a scam. It is pay-less. Even though I have reached payout in 2 days, I cannot even request money from them. The withdrawal button simply don't work. Help me spread the words. Don't let innocent people get cheated, like me!

In the long run, I think I'll make some column on listing them. For now, take note!

UPDATE!!! 16.7.08 Pay-less paid me

No comments: