As I will be on my feet to look out for opportunities to reach my $10,000 a month target, check often into my blog to share my dreams as well as yours!

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Make cash with LinkBucks!



What if I tell you that there is a company that pays you for linking any site or page that you like? No, I am not joking! This could be true if you join Linkbucks. Linkbucks lets you monetize your outbound traffic.

So how do you make cash in LinkBucks? Well, all you have to do is to join their site and start creating links. For each page you add, you'll get a Linkbucks link that you can start promoting.Your new paying links will still point to the same page, but will have an ad type of your choice that will make you cash. You'll make cash every time your links is clicked.

Min cashout is $5 via PayPal. Linkbucks has 3 tier referrals system that let you make 10%, 5% and 1% cash from tier 1, 2 and 3 referrals respectively.

No comments: