As I will be on my feet to look out for opportunities to reach my $10,000 a month target, check often into my blog to share my dreams as well as yours!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Get Paid By Asking and Answering Questions


Pickjack is a site that pay you when you answer and ask questions. You start by answering a question posted there. Once you get the correct answer, you will be awarded 5 points and given a chance to ask a question which are related to your answered question. Your question must be accompanied by a picture.

When someone answer your question, you will be awarded 5 points. Updating your profile photo will earn you 500 points. Other ways of earning points include referring people, posting comments etc.

You can only sell your points by bidding when you have a rank percentage. A rank percentage is earned by posting 10 questions in Pickjack. To improve your rank percentage, you must ask good questions.

In the Sell Points tab in Pickjack, you decide how many points you want to sell and how much money you want for them. If Pickjack agreed on your bid, he will pay you through PayPal via the email address that you entered during registration.

1 comment:

linda zhao said...

I got paid 3 times from this site, but now I'm bit busy, no more time for the polls, it sure is a good site though :)