As I will be on my feet to look out for opportunities to reach my $10,000 a month target, check often into my blog to share my dreams as well as yours!

Friday, July 25, 2008

AdverBux

AdverBux is not only a ptc site where you can get paid to click at ads but also you can become a little bit richer by signing up in programs and offers listed there.

Sounds pretty common, right? Well, there is one interesting thing about this site. I bet other ptc sites don't pay you for playing games. But AdverBux does! Try out their new Paid Arcade system where you can earn money by playing the flash games. Being in one of the top 3 spots in the game the you played will put money into your pocket. And be sure to score a higher point that the minimum score listed in the game to get another chance to play the game for a higher score or else check back another day.

No comments: