As I will be on my feet to look out for opportunities to reach my $10,000 a month target, check often into my blog to share my dreams as well as yours!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Money Can Be Made By Rating A Review!

Yes, it is possible! Voting other people's reviews can generate incomes for you. This is happening at Shared Reviews. A portion of the money earned by the voted reviews will be split among those who vote for the reviews and credited to your account.

If you would like to make more money, you would have to write a review for others to vote. And if your review contribute earnings to Shared Reviews, 50% of the revenue earned will be paid to you. So the more reviews you wrote, the higher the possibilities you will earn more.

To maximize the potentials for your reviews to earn more, try to write quality reviews and make as many friends as possible so that they can be in the community that might vote for your reviews.

No comments: