As I will be on my feet to look out for opportunities to reach my $10,000 a month target, check often into my blog to share my dreams as well as yours!

Friday, November 07, 2008

Make cash with PaidMailz

Aside from being paid for reading emails and signup offers, yo will also get a chance to click at those ads in the PaidMailz. Each ads will pay you anywhere from $0.025 to 2 cents but currently I only saw $0.025 ads in it.

And that is not all that you will find in PaidMailz. There is a tab called Daily Clicks where you can earn $0.06 for performing a price comparison search and click through to a result. If you are not sure on how to perform the task, you can get help by viewing a video tutorial on how to go about earning your $0.06 daily. Only 1 search can be performed daily.

PaidMailz is open to all inhabitants in this world but UK members will be able to get more earning from the site. Cashout is at a low $1 via PayPal. The good thing about this site is it will be around for some time as I am pretty sure not many people would be interested for such a way to make money. Anyway, to those of you who still have interest in such a way to make money online, just click the banner below.

Hmmm, since the payout is only at $1, I will give you 50% of what I made from you. When I received the money from them, I will pay you through your PayPal account that you sent me. No joke, I meant it. Just state your username and PayPal account email and send it to leochoo08@yahoo.com


PaidMailz

No comments: