As I will be on my feet to look out for opportunities to reach my $10,000 a month target, check often into my blog to share my dreams as well as yours!

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Gomez still pay me!

Would you believe this? Gomez still paid me up to NOW! I did join Gomez back in 2008. At that time, there are many sceptical people wondering whether Gomez is for real. Some even say that it will just disappear for the net after awhile.

 
Guess the payment proof from Gomez above will put all those doubters at rest. It been two years and Gomez still pay me without me even requesting for the payment. They will automatically pay me the following month time once my balance is more than USD5. What has changed is the rate of online time has been reduced to 8 cents compared to 10 cents when I joined initially.

However, I won't complain as I practically don't have to do anything to get my payment from Gomez. Like I said back then, if your pc is online most of the time, Gomez is definitely suitable for you in providing a very tiny revenue stream for you.

No comments: